1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Range Rover front ( what do u guy think )

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sweetassz71, Jul 28, 2010.

1. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 New Member

just got done putting my new range rover front in. what do u guys think?
    front 2.jpg [​IMG]
    front 1.jpg
    front 3.jpg
  2. fargo_182

fargo_182 New Member

That looks pretty sweet.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That looks pretty cool. How much work was it to get it to fit?
  4. grrr...

grrr... New Member

Looks cool, the fitment is excellent. Definetly will get you some extra points at a show!
  5. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

The fittment looks great... But it's not my style... I never liked the mixing of sharp corners and curves (or in this case circles)... But as long as you like it, it's all good...
  6. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 New Member

It took me a half hour to take the old front off and to put the new one on. Everything went in prefect and it was a very well buily kit. I paid 410.00 for everything headlights and grill. I found it on 3bspec.com they were the cheapest everybody else was almost 600 not including shipping.
  7. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

i really like it especially the lights, i really like the entire truck :great:
  8. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 New Member

Thanks guys
    I will have some more pic for you guys in sept sometime i have been waiting 11 months for my new wheels and tires 24x12 -44 offset kmc chrome rockstars wrapped in a 38/ 13.50 nitto trail grappler. Plus still waiting to get the new hood, rollpan, torison keys, and flip shackle put on.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  9. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks pretty cool but my biggest question is did it help with night time? I mean do they provide more light???
  10. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member