1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Rear window Screen What do you think??? Avalanche and EXT..

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

What do you think guys? Keep it in with your rear window for some extra shade OR Keep in for extra air with the window OUT without getting any Bugs or anything else that fly's in when you drive with it out..

What do you think?

DSCF1185.jpg DSCF1186.jpg DSCF1187.jpg DSCF1188.jpg DSCF1189.jpg DSCF1190.jpg Can be used with or Without the rear window. DSCF1191.jpg DSCF1192.jpg
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

As a fellow avalanche owner, I really like that. I like to have my back window out on the highway but if I'm on a backroad going camping it would be nice to not get bugs inside.

I want one.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

What would you pay for just the rear window? And if we added all side window shades? They just cover the side windows and you can very easy remove them and store them?
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If I owned an avalanche I'd buy one of those. 50-60 bucks plus S&H seems about right for a piece of screen with a frame.
  5. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think I'd be willing to do the $50-$60 range for the rear window and about double that if it came with the 2 rear side windows. I wouldn't need screens for the front windows because I never use them when I'm out camping or in a situation where bugs would get in.
  6. Enkeiavalanche

They are meant to be shade also not just to keep bugs out Also if you keep your dogs in the truck and want to give them air while the window is down they will stay in the frame of the window while it is down with Magnets, Yet still fold up to fit in a Door pocket or under a seat...
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It's still just a screen, whether a bug screen or sun screen. :)
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is very cool, I like it a lot!! I would agree on the pricing too, $119.99 for the rear window and two side windows.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Thanks any more input?
  10. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

wow....looks great, what a great addition........Brian