1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New ride at the house

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by btmac8w, Sep 17, 2008.

1. btmac8w

btmac8w Member

Went tonight and picked this up for the wife. 2009 Malibu 1LT, Ecotec 2.4 4 cylinder, with the 6-speed tranny. Only options on the car are the 6-speed tranny and the Power convenience package which upgraded the radio, power drivers seat, and the remote start. Drives really nice and smooth. Much quieter than the Pontiac Torrent we traded in. Of course it's parked by the Silverado, which this now makes us an all Chevy family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Actually, that's got some pretty nice lines. Congrats to the wife!

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Chevy really did improve on the Malibu, congrat's!

4. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

NICE !!!!

it looks good , wish you luck with it :great:

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking ride!

6. Sooner

Sooner Rockstar

I can't see the pics cause I can't get past that DANG LSU avatar! J/K

Congrats on the new addition! I like the mini stock too!

7. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

very nice! congrats to you and the wife!

8. btmac8w

btmac8w Member

Thanks,

Is that a winged 600 or a Sprint car in your avatar? Looks like a sprint to me. Either way it looks good. I sold my Mini back in 2002. I really miss it, but my wife was pregnant and I couldn't afford to spend the money on it with a kid on the way. That car won the 2000 Louisiana State Dirt Track Championship at Boothill Speedway in Greenwood, La..

i've driven some other guys cars since then, but nothing on a regular basis. Mostly IMCA and a couple of Late Models. I sure love driving the Late Models. Wishing I could afford to own one.

9. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's actually a really nice lookin car. congrats.

10. Sooner

Sooner Rockstar

We love racing. The pic in the avatar is our Super Sprint. We race at the Oklahoma City Fairgrounds. My son raced the 600 cc mini sprints the previous 7 years and when he turned 16, we decided we wanted to step up. So, we built him a Super Sprint. This was our first year in the super and we only ran about 6 or 7 races. We missed the first few weeks getting the car ready and then football season started up several weeks ago. He wanted to quit football to keep racing but I wouldn't let him. It's his senior year and he's a key player on the team. What can I say, I'm a bad father. LOL