1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Ride!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Bamafan, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Bamafan

Bamafan New Member

Traded in my 07 single cab this past weekend!
    Already got the windows tinted. Probably gona take off the air dam and running boards this weekend. And with black friday and cyber monday coming, I will probably get carried away with ordering stuff (level kit and billet grill first, hopefully). Does anybody think black bowties on a white truck would look dumb? I think it would look good, but just wanted another opinion.

IMG_1814.jpg

Attached Files:

2. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

Never anything wrong with black on a white truck
  3. BRB46

BRB46 Member 100 Posts

Nice looking truck. Black Bow tie will look nice.
  4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

I really like the black and white theme, myself, I add a touch of chrome here and there just to break it up a bit, do it your way, a set of rear wheel well liners will help with the salt and pepper wheel wells that chevy does, why do they do that, lol, hey you cant go wrong with the black bow ties, if you want to make your color pop among other white trucks, grab some meguires white polish, two apps 30 days apart, nice looking truck buddy. congrats.
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

great ride.....white sure is clean lookin.....
  6. Bamafan

Bamafan New Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate the insight. Happy Thanksgiving!