New Rims + A few pics just playing around

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by s5belford, Oct 10, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I got some new used wheels this week and love them! I still like my stock wheels but just wanted another pair to change the look a little. I'm thinking about getting the new ones painted to match my truck. Well the face painted so that its two tone.

Also does anyone know how to reset the tire pressure monitor system so that the truck will notice the new wheel senors?
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy New Member 100 Posts

looks petty clean. and im not sure but you could try clicking down ur odometer button till ur dash moniter says "relearn tire positions"
    that might only work with ur original sensors but its worth a shot.
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Those wheels look really good on the truck!:great:
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey, Looks great! I did the same thing with mine. Its nice to change it up once in awhile.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lookin' Good!
  6. s5belford

that's not an option :( and I REALLY don't want to go to the dealership!!! Never seam to have good luck with them! I've normally been able to do better work with my research on the internet!
  7. RVJ

RVJ Member 100 Posts

In the owners manual under tire rotation it tells you how to relearn position after tire rotation. That should work the same. If you don't have your manual I will get the instructions for you from mine.
  8. s5belford

thanks for the tip, I figured it out, it took a few minutes but its kind of crazy how smart vehicles are getting these days!
  9. MTPockets

MTPockets New Member

Looks nice
  10. Land Shark

Land Shark New Member 100 Posts

Looks good...