Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

NEW Rosen Navigation GPS Radio for Chevy GMC ...

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by LA2465, Dec 8, 2010.

1. LA2465

LA2465 New Member

2. djvinevibez

djvinevibez New Member

look around for cheaper $1400 is way too much.. Try the Advent OGM1 they are $1050 with ipod cable shipped. and look factory like the rosen. I know cuz im in the process of looking for a nav unit for my 07 Tahoe

3. jrizza

jrizza New Member

I would think long and hard before buying the rosen . I made the mistake of getting a rosen in my 2013 sierra and am now in the process of getting the dealer to exchange it for an alpine since the tuner is garbage . it seems to be a good radio except for the fact that fm can't hold a signal for crap and the Sirius looses signal if there is a tree overhanging the lane I am in on the highway .

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How long did you have that unit?

5. jrizza

jrizza New Member

I got my truck may 22 , 2013 and here it is September 2 ,2013 . the tuner in my factory radio in my 2003 sierra 2500hd slt is better .