1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Server Coming Tomorrow - (Installed!)

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Dec 20, 2010.

1. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member 1000 Posts

WOW, and i thought its my PC that was slow...it was 100% the server !!!!

NICE JOB !!!!!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

OFF TOPIC ... stay focused people.

I'm pleased as punch that this server is running faster and the site is back to its old self.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

ok, so I thought that you were saying that the post # disappeared, you're not seeing them in the "NEW POSTS" list, which is a database query. Just click on the "Today's Posts" and it will show all posts made in the past 24 hours.
  3. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry Steve, I didn't know I was off topic. Murdog was trying to help me with this site, & I can't click on Todays Posts. I don't have the "Todays Posts" button anymore since the site repair 4 or 5 weeks ago.
  4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

This is great, Steve. Thanks for the upgrade. The site does seem to load faster which is always good. How is the down time on the server that you selected?
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

What a difference!