New shots of the truck.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

I took my dogs down to the river today and figured I'd snap a few shots of the Chevy. Here's a couple shots of the truck and my dogs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the most annoying rock chip ever.

[​IMG]

It's right in the up and down center of the windshield straight in front of the drivers seat. I have to lean to either the left or the right side to drive, lol

I think I'm gonna work on getting those last couple of chrome pieces off this weekend, and then probably sand my back bumper down and get it ready for paint. Not sure what to go with yet... maybe the same black that I used on my tool box and headache rack.
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member

Hey man what river is that? Also was your back bumper painted to match looks like it was painted white? I think it would look good painted white to match the mirrors and if you wanted to paint the door handles also would look really clean then!
  3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

It's the Flathead river. I live about 5 minutes away from it. And it wasn't painted to match, it's just a gray painted work truck bumper. I don't think I am going to paint it white because I plan on repainting my mirrors anyway doing a black/white thing.
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Oh okay man that would look good with your truck too man! I'm gettin my tow mirror's to match my truck next month painted and sooner or later get the plastic on front/rear bumper painted also and just leave the lil bit of chrome i have on the two bumpers there! Where is flathead river?
  5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

It goes from somewhere up in Glacier Park to Bigfork, Montana and into Flathead Lake (largest freshwater lake on the western side of the Mississippi River).
  6. jbjones240

jbjones240 New Member

Looks good, can't complain when you are that close to water.

-JJ
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

oh okay man. I live right at the Mississippi/Louisiana line right by the Mississippi river maybe 2 or 3 miles from it..
  8. I have a pond. :lol:
  9. Rockstarrchevy81

haha i guess that would hold up compared to the Rivers lol just depends how many fish you end up putting in that pond... Otherwise you maybe could be better off lol. I'm just jokin man either way your out on the water!
  10. jmanb

jmanb New Member

Your dogs look like they got a workout.