Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Silverado Owner in Alabama

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CorvetteOJ, Jun 3, 2010.

1. CorvetteOJ

CorvetteOJ New Member

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I have introduced myself before, I am on so many forums now, I cannot remember what I have done where...coupled with numerous "senior moments," it makes life interesting.

I am a new Silverado owner, a Victory Red 2010 WT version 1500, Reg cab, short bed. I live in Montgomery, Alabama, retired USAF and retired from State of Alabama. I have two other toys, but needed a "rain truck." Since purchasing the Silverado, I have added about $2600 in accessories and mods but it is still the only vehicle I can drive in the rain. I do love this truck. My other two toys are an '03 50th Anniversary Corvette Pace Car and a '06 Hummer H3, each with approx, $40,000 in accessories and mods. I do not drive either of them in the rain nor do I trailer them.

That is the reason for the stripped down version of the Silverado. MY wife would not agree to another $40,000 vehicle. I tried to attach a before and after picture but this forum seems to be difficult. I can attach pictures all day long on the Corvette and Hummer forums going through Photo Bucket but it doesn't seem to be possible on this forum. Have a great GM Truck day!

Attached Files:

2. CorvetteOJ

CorvetteOJ New Member

The before picture did go...now I will try an after picture which also now includes a Magnaflow dual catback exhaust system.

No, the after picture will not go. The above picture was taken with a cell phone, I guess that is the difference. The others were taken with a 10 mp pint and shoot! Very frustrating!!!
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well once you have the picture situation figured out this site is quite user friendly.. Welcome aboard as well.. Oh and you will find there are a ton of veterans on this site as well..
  4. rolltideroll

rolltideroll New Member

Well if your a bama fan Roll Tide! and if your not well sorry haha. Im from up around the Decatur area next to Huntsville. This web site is great from new idea and just questions about your truck.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!
  7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club from Lower Alabama.
  8. CorvetteOJ

CorvetteOJ New Member

I believe I have finally broke the code on how to post pics to this forum. Here is one more effort to post an "after" pic of my 2010 Silverado WT. The before pic (taken with a cell phone) was posted earlier in this thread.
  9. CorvetteOJ

CorvetteOJ New Member

One More time!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!