1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Silverado owner in SE Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tarfin, Sep 27, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. tarfin

tarfin New Member

Hi all,

Just brought home a 2012 LTZ Extended Cab. First new truck I've owned. It came with a bedliner, bed rail protectors, and nerf bars. Only thing left on the list is a fabric or vinyl tonneau cover. Going to search for a reasonably priced one so if anyone has a suggestion on where to buy or installation it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to interacting with the folks here!!

Tim

2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. Check out autoanything.com for a tonneau cover. they have great deals on there.

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Good to see more guys from SE Michigan here. Where are you in Michigan? I may have some suggestions on places for accessories.

4. tarfin

tarfin New Member

I'm in Monroe but if there's someone who does great work at a reasonable price I'm willing to drive a little.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! Congrats on your new purchase, Time! :great:

6. tarfin

tarfin New Member

Cell phone pooped out so here's the only pics I have....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

welcome to the club Tim, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Congat's on the new truck, Tim!