1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Silverado Owner...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Details, Feb 21, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Details

Details New Member

But not new to forums...hell I think I am probably active on at least 20+ forums. But anyways.... been on the search for a Silverado/Sierra for the last few months and finally picked this cherry of a steal up today.

Anyways little about me, my name is Mike and I am the owner of www.mirrordetailing.com in the Mall of GA/Atlanta area. Been around fun vehicles for awhile, one of my first ones...

[​IMG]

Then upgraded from that to this...but this one had a GOOD bit more work.

[​IMG]

Which I sold when I started my business a few years ago, well now that I am up and running and getting past that dread first two years of a new business finally picked up this nice ass truck. '04 Silverado, 99k on the clock, has pretty much every option minus leather. Has the 5.3l LM7 or 4 cant remember exactly which, but just means down the road will make for a good motor for some longtubes and a heads/cam set-up ! :happy:

[​IMG]

Truck is in mint condition, not one dent, paint is good all over...except where the previous owner lost his mind and put that mid 80's hood emblem on...which rather than taping...he drilled three holes! :grrrrrr: So looks like I will be on the look out for a 1-2" cowl style hood in the near future. Other than that, once I spend a weekend doing the paint up and cleaning the engine bay the truck will shine so I can get some vinyls put on it.

Well thats my intro...nice and intro-ey... :great:

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Excellent intro! Sounds like you have a great idea of where you want your new truck to be.

Anyway, welcome to the club and congrats on that new ride. It looks awesome!

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the site.

5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club and nice intro!

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Mike

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !