1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New sound system...any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by V8_singlecab_ss, Sep 1, 2009.

1. V8_singlecab_ss

V8_singlecab_ss New Member

Ok so I don't know if any of you guys read the Looking for an Audio System thread posted by me, but i was looking for a audio system for my 2005 reg cab silverado, well i found one but i think i may run in to some problems, so im looking for people that may have run into these problems. First and for most i have 2 12'' sub woofers and a 760 watt amplifier now i have a trans humps that isn't exactly invisible, i could either leave the cover on having level space to place an enclosure with 2 sub holes or 2 enclosures with one each i don't know what would be the best i haven't bought the enclosure for that reason. Here are some pics of my space available with and w/o a cover anyone who has this problem or a suggestion would be AWESOME THANKS... if you guys have any questions just send me a message

Attached Files:

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts

shallow mount sub is all i can find, if you cant afford to loose leg room
  3. SmokeU

SmokeU New Member

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  4. V8_singlecab_ss

V8_singlecab_ss New Member

Yeah i think ill need the middle seat might take the http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_s...hp?fit_id=1543 ones, if i dont find a shallow mount, i just might customize the box to fit over the trans hump also... but thats the box all get if i run out of options... Thanks for the help
  5. SmokeU

SmokeU New Member

it also says that those are for an extended cab but I don't think it matters really as there still mounted on the back wall