New sound system...any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by V8_singlecab_ss, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Ok so I don't know if any of you guys read the Looking for an Audio System thread posted by me, but i was looking for a audio system for my 2005 reg cab silverado, well i found one but i think i may run in to some problems, so im looking for people that may have run into these problems. First and for most i have 2 12'' sub woofers and a 760 watt amplifier now i have a trans humps that isn't exactly invisible, i could either leave the cover on having level space to place an enclosure with 2 sub holes or 2 enclosures with one each i don't know what would be the best i haven't bought the enclosure for that reason. Here are some pics of my space available with and w/o a cover anyone who has this problem or a suggestion would be AWESOME THANKS... if you guys have any questions just send me a message

Attached Files:

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

shallow mount sub is all i can find, if you cant afford to loose leg room

3. SmokeU

SmokeU Rockstar 100 Posts

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  4. Yeah i think ill need the middle seat might take the http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_s...hp?fit_id=1543 ones, if i dont find a shallow mount, i just might customize the box to fit over the trans hump also... but thats the box all get if i run out of options... Thanks for the help

5. SmokeU

SmokeU Rockstar 100 Posts

it also says that those are for an extended cab but I don't think it matters really as there still mounted on the back wall