Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Speaker Box

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by dutzowmo, Nov 14, 2008.

1. dutzowmo

dutzowmo Rockstar 100 Posts

Here are a few photos of the new speaker box I built. Roughly 1.5 cu. ft. Sounds good
    Box 1.jpg

Box 2.jpg

Box 3.jpg

Box 5.jpg

2. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

That is a good looking box. if you could email me the specs that would be cool bzboardco@gmail.com

3. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

nice work dude. always good to see a clean intstall:great:

4. _lil_E

_lil_E New Member

Not trying to step on anyones toes, but that is FAR from a "clean" install. Looks decent but damn, spend another $20 on some carpet bro. I dont know your box building experience but you could have made the box a inch or so shorter ( front to back) and tapered it tword the back and got the same airspace and a way smoother looking install. Again, im not trying to down anyones work, and, if by chance, you have less than 10 enclosure builds under your belt, That actually is a good looking box! The more you build boxes, the more little tricks you learn, so keep on building and one day you'll be on my level!!! LMAO

And BTW, im glad to see a box built that isnt screwed together! A nail gun does wonders doesnt it?

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looking good!

6. ReadytoLearn

ReadytoLearn New Member

It looks nice but aren't you worried about someone sitting on the sub? From the imprint under your seat, it looks like any more pressure and you'll push right through it. You might want to build a lip around the edge of the sub to give at least some kind of breathing room, and maybe some protection against a fat passenger? Other than that it's much better than my attempt at box building.

7. EagleTalons

EagleTalons Rockstar 100 Posts

Not many times do I compliment a man on having a nice box. But, I do say that is a nice looking box!

8. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

what kind of trcuk you have?

9. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

if ext cab nnbs send me specs please

10. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have two upfiring tens in my truck and people ride in the back it doesnt hurt the speakers just drowns out the sound a little bit