New special driver's licence now available!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by johnvosh, Jun 12, 2011.

1. johnvosh

johnvosh Member

So I hear there is a new license out and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one.

Having one of these special license's mean's you no longer have to signal when changing lanes, no signalling at lights, you can cut other people off, and you can do 20+ over the speed limit, speed thru construction/playground/school zones. Plus you can also text while driving, and drive 20 under the speed limit on dry roads with clear skies to slow traffic down.

Who else wants one of these?

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

lol, isn't that the license that they're giving to all the illegal aliens?

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I think you don't need insurance with one of those license also. LOL.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I thought it was for all those Canadian people driving down to Fla...

5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

They make it all the way down there?!?!? I can't STAND the way Canadians drive. No offense to any on the forums here, but you guys suck at driving. Especially those of you from BC.

6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Must be a special "DBag license" :lol:

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That is funny as hell!

8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

When ever I run up on guys with that "special license", I use "post event signaling" using the universal sign associated with displeasure. For those who are particularly inattentive when piloting several thousand pounds of automobile at highway speeds, I will use the horn to accompany the hand signal. Though admittedly, the more subtle bug-eyed stare that clearly communicates that I have just had a close encounter with a brain dead azzhole is one of my favorites.

I probably should not admitt this but, I often fantasize about launching a nuclear-tipped land torpedo from the top of my truck and watching the ensusing mushroom cloud. :glasses:

9. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

you'll have to try the fist......no one respects the finger anymore

10. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

You know you get paid for that kind of liscence! We all pay them, they're called cops. Everything minus the texting while driving thing. but you missed the "pulling other people over for no good reason" feature aswell.