New Sucker checkin in

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hoosyurdaddy, Jun 21, 2010.

1. hoosyurdaddy

hoosyurdaddy Rockstar

Just bought a 99 Burb 2500 with the 454 in it.Not going to be my daily driver.Sold my 04 Tundra and moved to the Burb.Scary move for me.I have not owned anything but Toyotas for over 20 years.Needed something to tow the camper with.What a beast.Now I need to have it looked over and tuned up.Nice here in the high desert they never rust.

2. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club. Sounds like you got a good deal. As far as the tune up, you can breeze through that.

3. hoosyurdaddy

hoosyurdaddy Rockstar

Yes it was a good deal.Its an SLT and the leather looks new.Im just worried about the mechanical end of it.heaps of miles on it but it looks like it was well taken care of.

4. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

congrats on the new truck, sounds nice. got pics?

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Congrats on the new Burb!

6. Ray1933

Ray1933 New Member

New also

After 19 years of driving a dodge diesel I'm back to Chevy. Just got a used 2007 1/2 ton
    4 X 4 crew cab and love it..:happy:
    We sold our 5th wheel and P/U camper so no longer needed the Big truck. Just pulling our 1972 16ft Silverline Bowrider to the water for daily fishing trips.

First tank of gas was 18mpg, some highway and some city driving, better than the diesel got and cost less to boot. :money:

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

9. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca