1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Tahoe owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by intimadatorsquizz, Jun 3, 2010.

1. intimadatorsquizz

intimadatorsquizz New Member

Hi all just joined up after finding this site. I bought a 99 Tahoe a few weeks ago. Killed my daily driver which was a Rodeo and wanted something bigger and also get back into a GM truck. Will be lifting the Hoe a few inches as soon as i can afford tires. I like the truck a lot. I also own a 1987 Monte Carlo LS/SS with a GM crate motor and lots of other goodiesand a 2007 Monte Carlo SS with a 5.3 V8.

here's a pic of my Hoe
    [​IMG]

a pic of my 87 Monte
    [​IMG]

and a pic of the 07 Monte
    [​IMG]

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard, nice looking rig..

3. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice fleet. The 99 Hoe is probably one of GMs best trucks ever. And the last of that generation. Probably the biggest problem with them is the intake manifold gasket. I am changing mine, almost done.

And the 87 Monte is sweet too.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welome to the GMTruckClub! Nice toys1

5. trapperdon

trapperdon Rockstar 100 Posts

wellcome !!! great toys !!
    whats your tire replacement bill for the year?? !! :great: :happy:
    plenty of ponies to burn the asphault with !!!

6. intimadatorsquizz

funny you say that the Hoe is apart in the garage as we speak getting new lifter and new intakes and gaskets. it should be done in a few days me and my buddy are working on it here and there.

7. intimadatorsquizz

:gasp:tire replacement well the 07 just had $540.00 for tires last july my 87 was $230.00 for 2 tires last year. the Hoe i don't even want to go there yet.

8. intimadatorsquizz

here's a pic of under the hood of the 87
    [​IMG]

9. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wanted to do lifters, but just didn't have the money right now. I had a noisy one, but some Seafoam seemed to fix it for now. The clogged oil filter didn't help either.......

10. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.