1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tattoo

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by vncj96, Jan 19, 2010.

1. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

So what do you guys think. Fisrt off always have been a gearhead and second I alove my Chevy so my son was born in august so a tribute to him and to Chevrolet, just need to have the letters connected, should be getting it this weekend.

[​IMG]
  2. Denise

Denise New Member

Where you going to get? arm? back? etc...

Looks like it will be a nice one !

I didn't do names, I did dragons, a small one for each of my kids, and then the mama dragon. actually my own design/drawing. that one is on the side of my thigh, it's a little big :D
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Very Nice!!!.....:great:.....I like It.
  4. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

That's awesome, I like it a lot!
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

That's really cool i like it alot! Make sure you post a pic when it's done.
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

that will be a good looking tattoo
  7. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's New Member

Tat

Thats going to look sweet. Where are you going to get it? I think the best place for that would be on your upper back.
    Thats cool that your sons name is Cameron. My fiance' is pregnant now and we had decided to name it Cameron if its a boy. I would do something like that on my upperback but its already taken. The tattoo by you of course and my upper back is already tatted from shoulder to shoulder.

One funny thing that I read: Did you know in some languages the name Cameron translates to "crooked nose". I thought it was strange but it did'nt keep us from choosing that name
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  8. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

I think it will go on my left shoulder blade, as my right is already taken up. I think it will be outlined in black then in a dark silver with thin white down the middle to give it a little shine, like how it would look if the sun was reflecting off it a bit.
  9. tattooed4life

tattooed4life New Member

That'll be a nice lookin tat.