1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tires and Rims for My 03 Avalanche Z71 4x4

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by Hopster1, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hopster1

Hopster1 New Member

IMG_2314.jpg IMG_2312.jpg IMG_2322.jpg

I've been wanting to update my tire and rim package and finally decided to go with GM 20" Stock Rims with Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 2 tires. I changed out the solid gold center cap bow ties too. Ride is sweet!!!
  2. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

looks sharp!

keep up the good work

-BFG-
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very Clean looking.....:great:
  4. Hopster1

Hopster1 New Member

Thanks. I've had the truck since 2004. It was a GM executive vehicle and had 18,000 miles on it when I bought it. It now has 167,000 miles and has made it through 10 New England winters and still looks and drives great. I got a little rust coming through by the front of the right rear tire that needs addressing. Other than the new shoes and the rain guards it's pretty much stock.
  5. Hopster1

Hopster1 New Member

As a moderator for this site I thought I'd ask you. My lower rocker panels have rusted through and need to be replaced. Been told by a Chevy dealer that the parts are $1,000 a piece for each side. Any knowledge on how or where I could get them cheaper?
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Keystone crash parts? LKQ (Which owns Keystone) @ good bets maybe A good junk yard..
  7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

ditto on the clean look.......looks like it sits great for a 10-yr old !!!! Brian from Canada
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your new shoes look very nice on there, plus they're easy to clean!!

Pep vehicles are awesome, you get great discounts on them from what I've seen
  9. Legacy Ave

Legacy Ave New Member

Looks sweet man
  10. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

good looking set of shoes on your ride, I like that style and tire myself. a little meguiars wheel cleaner and a sponge , they always look good. Your truck looks awesome.