1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New tires installed.....

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jimmeh, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

....on my summer wheels!

Picture 448.jpg

285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3's. I am so tempted to swap them on instead of my winter wheels/tires, but I do not want these wheels to get any road grime on them so I will just bask in all their glory with every trip to the garage. Also got a free replacement warranty with them bringing the grand total to a whopping $1214. Will be getting one more when I take them in to be installed and mounted on a spare wheel that matches the rest I have. Let me know what you think!

FYI, I have had the best luck with Cooper tires, and even though I haven't run these ones yet (since they are kinda a new design, lol) I am positive they will be just as good as the rest of the Coopers I have had! My old Bridgestones are for sale for a $50 plus shipping if anybody needs a hand me down set of 45% tread tires, lol.
  2. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 3 Years 500 Posts

I had Discover AT and HT before and they are really good tires
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cooper makes a great tire!! Good luck with the new skins!!!!