1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tires & Rims

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TexasTechRaider, Apr 24, 2012.

1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member

It's been awhile since I've posted anything but I recently purchased new tires and rims. The rims are from GM they are CK375. I bought them for $3500 and got Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires for them, those were around $200 a piece. I upgraded from the origional Texas edition rims, I liked how shiny they were but they always seemed to bulky to me. Plus the upgrade from 20' wheels to 22' was a nice plus.

Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Looks nice man. I know what you mean about the factory 20s seeming a bit bulky. I felt similarly. Then I dented one pretty good and that was my excuse for replacing them. Good choice on the wheels. Gives your truck a different look.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I like them.... Very nice... And I see what yo mean with the old ones..Use them for your winter T.... Opps Never mind..
  4. TexasTechRaider

Lol, thanks man..
  5. AMac

AMac New Member

wow those are really slick! Just enough chrome to be flashy. I think I recall seeing those rims on a GM accessory website. Nice to see what they would look like on a black truck. Good choice! I bet you'll get lots of compliments this summer :money:
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

The new shoes and socks give your truck a lot more presence than it had with the stockers. They're a solid book in my (not so? LOL) humble opinion. :)
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Those rims look really nice and different I have not seen those before. I see a lot of trucks out there that all have the same aftermarket rims. They all look like they rolled of the line with them. Nice choice, that truck will definitely stand out
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i like em, not that i would buy 22s myself, but to each their own. i like the design, just a mit large for my tastes.

Alex
  9. TexasTechRaider

I never thought that I would buy 22s either but after I saw them on I just had to have them. They had the same wheels in 20s but they looked horrible to me.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I know what you mean, everyone had those Rockstar wheels. I actually thought about them but changed my mind.
  10. JayBee

JayBee New Member

I really like that look. I'd do it myself but with cash problems not gonna happen yet. But it looks great on your truck. Turning heads I'm sure.