New Tires

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ippielb, May 1, 2009.

1. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just got new tires for my truck, just need to buy rims now. Not much of a difference from my 285's. Not like i was expecting. But oh well, still great looking tires.
    [​IMG]
    Like new, but for half the cost!
    [​IMG]
    New tires only a little bigger, but have alot more aggressive tread, and just tread period unlike my tires
    [​IMG]
    It's going to look sweet! Especially with some nice rims. [​IMG]
    I can't wait any more.

2. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like those tires! What brand are they?

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow those are some seriously aggressive tires, I think those Hulk rims will look awesome on there! They are going to change the whole look of your truck in a good way, I am seriously impressed with those tires honestly. The tread is going to be awesome off-road I bet, I can't wait to see them mounted on your truck. Excellent find for sure, three thumbs up from me! :great::great::great:

4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When you get a rim and some air in those tires you'll be surprised at the difference it makes, it's gonna look seriously BAD ASS!! :great:

5. ippielb

These tires are Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains, 33x12.5R18. Costed $218 a piece. But kind of disappointing that i didn't see this! I'm very very unhappy about this, i looked at all the tires, except for one, and look what it does... Will i be able to fix this? With a sealant maybe? I feel like kicking myself in the head for not looking at every inch on every tire...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that should seal up just fine just make sure that where ever you get them mounted they bead seal the rims

7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

how many miles are on the tires?

8. ippielb

He said 6,000km.