1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tires

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ippielb, May 1, 2009.

1. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just got new tires for my truck, just need to buy rims now. Not much of a difference from my 285's. Not like i was expecting. But oh well, still great looking tires.
    [​IMG]
    Like new, but for half the cost!
    [​IMG]
    New tires only a little bigger, but have alot more aggressive tread, and just tread period unlike my tires
    [​IMG]
    It's going to look sweet! Especially with some nice rims. [​IMG]
    I can't wait any more.
  2. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like those tires! What brand are they?
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow those are some seriously aggressive tires, I think those Hulk rims will look awesome on there! They are going to change the whole look of your truck in a good way, I am seriously impressed with those tires honestly. The tread is going to be awesome off-road I bet, I can't wait to see them mounted on your truck. Excellent find for sure, three thumbs up from me! :great::great::great:
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When you get a rim and some air in those tires you'll be surprised at the difference it makes, it's gonna look seriously BAD ASS!! :great:
  5. ippielb

These tires are Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains, 33x12.5R18. Costed $218 a piece. But kind of disappointing that i didn't see this! I'm very very unhappy about this, i looked at all the tires, except for one, and look what it does... Will i be able to fix this? With a sealant maybe? I feel like kicking myself in the head for not looking at every inch on every tire...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that should seal up just fine just make sure that where ever you get them mounted they bead seal the rims
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

how many miles are on the tires?
  8. ippielb

He said 6,000km.