New to Chev Colorado

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by mr71transam, Nov 17, 2010.

1. mr71transam

mr71transam New Member

I just got a 2007 Colorado LT, 2.9 4 cly, 4 speed Auto, Crew Cab. What I would like to know is there any other GM Overhead Consoles that I can install in my 07?

Rick H

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But This is my true Love.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Unfortunately, I do not know the answer but someone should be along soon who does.

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Rick H.

4. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

look at shopgmaccessories.com ask for Tom if you call he runs that and Crate Egine depot. tell him Ryan Jones sent you and you will get takin care of

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My friend has a 2004 Colorado extended cab, and he has the overhead console out of a 98-04 S-10 Blazer and it fits perfect. He got it at the junk yard for $14.63, and he lso painted it to match his truck and it looks sweet! He also has a working temperature and compass readout in it as well, jut grab the appropriate sensors out of the donor vehicle and your good to go.

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!.I'd like to help but i own a 09 SILVERADO.I plan on buying a COLORADO in 2 years to replace our 06 UPLANDER.

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !