New to Forum...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by blueMetallicZ71, Jan 30, 2013.

1. blueMetallicZ71

blueMetallicZ71 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm New to the forum. I have an '07 Z71 I'm from Houston, TX. I have a lot of plans for my truck and hope by this time next year i have seen all of them fulfilled. i'm glad I found this forum because I know they're is a lot of good info on here. Just dropping in to say hey!

2. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!

3. blueMetallicZ71

thanks I've always liked to use forums for info. So many ppl out there that have the same questions, you would or have the knowledge to help. great outlet

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! You are in the right place to find what you need.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:

My condolences on being in Houston (the so-called 'armpit of Texas'). I traveled there from Austin one weekend a month for 12 years (when I lived in Austin). I loathe Houston ... specifically because of the gridlock, heat, and humidity. On the plus side you can get authentic cuisine in Houston representing pretty much any culture. :)

6. blueMetallicZ71

Yea, it does get hot here, but it's still a great place to live. I'm actually going to Austin this weekend

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Enjoy! :happy:

8. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club from a Canadian Member...know you'll enjoy the site ....

Brian...:great:

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you. :glasses: Have fun in Austin, I love that city......

10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!!!