1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to Forum

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by psmsmallengines, Jun 10, 2009.

1. psmsmallengines

psmsmallengines New Member

Hi, I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT, Victory Red. I put a Back Rack on it last Year and Back Rack Rails too. Step Bars by Westin. My Newest addition will be the Drivers Information Center. I will pick it up next week. Does anyone know if there is a dashboard Trim removal tool kit that is better than others? Well, I guess that starts things. This forum is very helpful. Pat
  2. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the club
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club first of all, and your truck sounds like anything BUT a work truck. :lol:

I have bought several dash removal tools over the years, I bought the one's from the dealer and they are nice quality but expensive at $70 for a 4-piece set. I have also bought Dorman brand dash tools from Summit Racing, they don't sell a kit but individually there tools are about $8.00 each. Recently I went into Harbor Freight and found that they have a 7 piece dash removal kit for only $8.00, I bought it out of curiousity and wouldn't you know they look like the exact same thing the dealer sells. They worked fine on my 05' Silverado dash, I can take a picture f you would like.
  4. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  5. bcoffman

bcoffman New Member

welcome !!!!!
  6. 5point3

5point3 New Member

Welcome to the club.
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site