1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to Forum

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by uscghatch, Aug 28, 2010.

1. uscghatch

uscghatch New Member

I have to say, there is some great info here. It has been fun looking around. I love the fact you can ask how to get from point "A" to "B" and get 20 different answers.

I do have one question, ok maybe 2.

1st- what is the difference between a NBS and a NNBS? I got a 2007 Chevy Silverado, LTZ, 6.0 Max with a Southern Conversion "SS" package on it. (flowmaster exhaust, custom "SS" seats, Badging, Airaid CAI, 20" rims). I assume it is a NNBS, but who knows.

2nd- I am throwing on the Rough Country 3" leveling kit today, will take pics, and curious if anyone has some REAL insight for this kit. I ordered the new A arms and everything. I have read a number of threads but no real insight other than 50% like it and 50% hate and the last 50% got something different!!!

Thanks in advance
  2. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

If you have an '07 Classic, it is the NBS (New Body Style). Your truck will look similar to the 2006. The NNBS (New New Body Style) is the current body from 2007-2011.
    As far as the leveling kit, I went with a different brand, so I can't really help you there. Mine was easy to install, just a spacer below and above struts, no replacement A-arms.
    I did have a front end alignment done afterwards, but turns out I didn't really need it because it was still within spec. Good luck!
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010