1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to GMTC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by SilveradoBrett, Oct 16, 2008.

1. SilveradoBrett

SilveradoBrett New Member

Hello Everyone. I am new to the forums and thought that I should post here. Basically all of my information is on user profile so feel free to send me a message and get to know me better. So I have visited this forum several times over the past month and have gotten some really good technical advice so I decided to join so I can share my advice with others. So far after exploring it looks like this forum is great, it even has games to play! :happy: Here is some of my vehicles that I own although they are not all GM I love them all. I have a 96 Chevy K1500 Silverado Z71, a 1979 Ford Bronco that I go four wheeling with, a 2003 Yamama YZ450F dirtbike and a 2001 Yamaha Roadstar. You may be asking why I own a Ford and a Chevy so here is the reason. I use the Ford to play and break (although it is easy to do being a ford) but I drive my chevy everyday because it is super reliable. I have had a few problems but so far nothing serious. I live in Fort Lupton which is about 30 miles north of Denver, 30 miles east of Boulder and 30 miles south of Greeley. It is basically the 30 mile town because you have to drive 30 miles to go anywhere to do something fun. I am looking forward to meeting most of you and I wanted to say that this forum is great and is very helpful. Hopefully I can be helpful too! Have a great day!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hey rock on Brett! That's why we're here to help folks out and to let you play games online! ;-) Look forward to seeing some photos of your rides on here too! :great:
  3. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum Brett!! Glad to have ya!
  4. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

HEY hows it goin? Well i hope you have fun on the forum cause i love it. it gives me something to do when i'm bored.
  5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the spread! what do you have done to your bronco?
  6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome! nice to have ya!
    lets see some pics of the Chevy and the Bronco too :great:

:sign0016:
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! It's beginning to cold up there isn't it?
  8. SilveradoBrett

SilveradoBrett New Member

Thanks for all the replys! Thats sweet. Since I have posted in this thread I have added my signature as well as some photos in my album on my profile. Yeah its starting to get cold up here, getting to be Elk season in the next few weeks, I can't wait. View the sig for the details on the ride. But here are some of the pictures I have in the album just so you can see them in the thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]