1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to group

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by smedz, Nov 24, 2013.

1. smedz

smedz New Member

Hello everyone...

I just purchased one of the last of the 13's. Silverado LT EXT, taking delivery next Saturday. Wife and I both took it for nice long road tests yesterday as well. It will be my daily driver and our tow vehicle for our RV. Wife really wanted a Yukon but we needed the wheelbase and now also have 9600lbs to pull. This replaces my 07 Impala and will be partnered with our 08 Trailblazer in the driveway. I have previously owned (way back in the 70's and 80's) GMC's and Chev 3/4 tons. Long overdue to get back into a P/U
  2. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. Make sure to post some pictures of the new ride. You will find many friendly people with a lot of knowledge on here. Glad to have you. Enjoy.
  3. smedz

smedz New Member

Post them soon as I can…adding dark tint to front windows on delivery day as well.
  4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!!