New (to me) 2013

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by GMClone, Aug 4, 2014.

1. GMClone

GMClone Rockstar

Just picked up a 2013 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ with under 9,000 miles, traded in my '05 Sierra SLT Extended Cab with 158k. Opted for non-Z71 as it appeared to me that you could not get 20's with a Z-71 package, and I decided I prefer the 20's... don't do a lot of off-roading except getting through the snow of Iowa winters.

I'm sure this is nothing too exciting to most of you, it is pretty much stock but it had a spray-in liner and tonneau, which I would've added right away if I had bought one without. It's exciting to me though, I've never owned a vehicle with 4 digits on the odometer!

For now my only plans are: K&N intake, possibly exhaust, and probably Diablosport with Diablewtune, or possibly a different tuner... I'll do more research myself when the time comes, but for exhaust I'm looking for something that is subdued/mellow under normal conditions, and only loud when I get on it, if anyone has any recommendations.

truck 2.jpg truck 1.jpg 20140804_175409.jpg

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice find. Was it a dealer loaner or something?

3. GMClone

GMClone Rockstar

The dealer told me it was owned for almost exactly 1 year, and they traded up to a 2500. Seemed reasonable to me, the Auto Check matched the story, so I feel pretty good about it!

4. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice truck! go by SE30th Street and give my 3 yr old great nephew Henry a ride, he loves trucks. Magnaflow exhaust is what I'm going to have installed first chance I get.

5. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

Good buy! I wish I could have found a low mileage used instead of buying new

6. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks like you found a great deal, I really like those grills