1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New (to me) 2013

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by GMClone, Aug 4, 2014.

1. GMClone

GMClone Rockstar

Just picked up a 2013 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ with under 9,000 miles, traded in my '05 Sierra SLT Extended Cab with 158k. Opted for non-Z71 as it appeared to me that you could not get 20's with a Z-71 package, and I decided I prefer the 20's... don't do a lot of off-roading except getting through the snow of Iowa winters.

I'm sure this is nothing too exciting to most of you, it is pretty much stock but it had a spray-in liner and tonneau, which I would've added right away if I had bought one without. It's exciting to me though, I've never owned a vehicle with 4 digits on the odometer!

For now my only plans are: K&N intake, possibly exhaust, and probably Diablosport with Diablewtune, or possibly a different tuner... I'll do more research myself when the time comes, but for exhaust I'm looking for something that is subdued/mellow under normal conditions, and only loud when I get on it, if anyone has any recommendations.

truck 2.jpg truck 1.jpg 20140804_175409.jpg
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice find. Was it a dealer loaner or something?
  3. GMClone

GMClone Rockstar

The dealer told me it was owned for almost exactly 1 year, and they traded up to a 2500. Seemed reasonable to me, the Auto Check matched the story, so I feel pretty good about it!
  4. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Nice truck! go by SE30th Street and give my 3 yr old great nephew Henry a ride, he loves trucks. Magnaflow exhaust is what I'm going to have installed first chance I get.
  5. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts

Good buy! I wish I could have found a low mileage used instead of buying new
  6. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Looks like you found a great deal, I really like those grills