Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New (to me) Truck, a couple questions

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by PlasticTrucks, Mar 25, 2009.

1. PlasticTrucks

PlasticTrucks New Member

So I have rejoined the ranks of the brotherhood of the bowtie, I just picked up a 98 1 ton extended cab Dually 5.7 4x4 with 68,000 miles as my new daily driver.. needs some attention on the outside but runs and drives like a new truck!

The key fob remote for the remote entry is missing and I don't know if I need the 2 or 3 button remote, any idea??
    Where can I find seat covers that fit these weird seats? they look great and I'd like to keep them that way...

Thanks! :sign0011:

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on the new trucki! I had a '99 3/4 ton, and I think it had a 2 button, but I'm not sure. As for the seats, try "Cabellas" catalog. They have a good "auto" section and some good looking seat covers. Good luck!

3. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone Rockstar 100 Posts

when i had my trailblazer i purchased some seat covers from http://www.seatcoversunlimited.com they were very very nice, but kind of pricey. when it comes to keeping the interior of your truck looking good, spend the extra buck. i am debating getting a set for my new truck from there or maybe just ordering the ones that chevy accessories offer