New (to me) Truck, a couple questions

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by PlasticTrucks, Mar 25, 2009.

1. PlasticTrucks

PlasticTrucks New Member

So I have rejoined the ranks of the brotherhood of the bowtie, I just picked up a 98 1 ton extended cab Dually 5.7 4x4 with 68,000 miles as my new daily driver.. needs some attention on the outside but runs and drives like a new truck!

The key fob remote for the remote entry is missing and I don't know if I need the 2 or 3 button remote, any idea??
    Where can I find seat covers that fit these weird seats? they look great and I'd like to keep them that way...

Thanks! :sign0011:

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on the new trucki! I had a '99 3/4 ton, and I think it had a 2 button, but I'm not sure. As for the seats, try "Cabellas" catalog. They have a good "auto" section and some good looking seat covers. Good luck!

3. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone Rockstar 100 Posts

when i had my trailblazer i purchased some seat covers from http://www.seatcoversunlimited.com they were very very nice, but kind of pricey. when it comes to keeping the interior of your truck looking good, spend the extra buck. i am debating getting a set for my new truck from there or maybe just ordering the ones that chevy accessories offer