1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New to site from Lynden, WA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blazer454, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

Hey everyone, thought it was time for a new forum and this one looks pretty good. I recently purchased my 2006 Silverado K1500 Z71 and i love it. I live in Lynden, WA with my wife, married last July, and my siberian husky. I work at an automotive shop in Everson, WA as a tech. I went to Bellingham Tech for the auto program and graduated '09. I am currently working on my ASE certs, so far i have 3. My Silverado is a LT 4 door with the 5.3. I also have a 1984 K5 Blazer, its my mud truck. Picked her up for a wopping $500! Its got a 454 crate motor and is very fun to go wheeling in. I also have a 1991 s10 Blazer that i blew up in the mud, its now a project. I dont have any pictures i can post of the silverado right now but here is my K5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!! ....And looks like you have a ton of fun with your Blazer as well; very cool!

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

4. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

welcome to the club!!!

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!!!

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...I love the pics, that's what that machine is made for!
    With you being an auto-tech, it sounds like you'll really be able to help with some of the mechanical questions that pop up.
    Welcome to the site!

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Blazer. Would like to see some pictures when you can. I too have a Husky. :glasses:

10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site...
    whoot like the muddy pic:sign0005: