1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to site with a question

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by WMG92, Feb 3, 2010.

1. WMG92

WMG92 New Member

Hi just signed up today. from what I have seen to this point looks like a good site to get info and provide info. I do have a question I bought a 92 GMC 1500 4x4 that was in pieces, engine, trans out etc. I have rebuilt the engine and am putting back together. Unfortunately the guy who took it apart neglected to take and pictures prior to disassembly and now there are a few parts that I am not sure where they go such as the supports for the A/C tower and alt. mount as well as some of the supports for the cables and hoses that go along the top of the engine. The manuals I have do not show much of this so I am looking for some pictures of this area to assist with putting it back together. Any help would be great.
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site...hopefully one of the gear heads on here will be able to help you out.
  3. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! I would search the year truck you have in the other forums and when you see someone that has the era truck you need you could check their id for photos or ask them to post some. I am sure you will find what you need or someone will post for you......this is a great forum. Good Luck
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and good luck on your project!!
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!!