1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new to site

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by offroadmaine, May 15, 2013.

1. offroadmaine

offroadmaine New Member

Hello everyone, found the site cruisin the interweb. im from Maine (greatest state in the world, but trust me you dont want to go) but live in georgia for the army. ive been driving gm products since i could think about drivin. first truck was an ol 88 c1500 stepside that as a know it all teen i "hot-rodded" out then it was an 86 sierra custom delux plow truck that you could see through the floors, then my 07 silverado, then 93 1500 chyenne 4x4, then 78 pntiac trans am, then 85 k5 blazer, and now the current truck is an 87 suburbin.
  2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  3. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hi. Welcome to The Site and thanks for your service. Yes, Maine is a nice state. I've been there a few times.
  4. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hey, welcome from New Brunswick. Maine is a great state, we drive through it a lot, going somewhere else, haha. But, we do love the beaches below Portland.
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for YOUR SERVICE!
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome and THANK YOU for your service, sir! :great: