1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to site

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jerrydale, Nov 23, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Jerrydale

Jerrydale New Member

Hello, Just bought 2006 z71 extended cab a couple of weeks ago. Love the truck and cant wait to add a few things. Kinda lurked around this forum and liked what I read. I'm a landscaper in the south jersey area. Two kids that seemed just as excited about truck as I am
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Jerry! Congrats on the new purchase, love the Z71 look. Post some pics when you get a chance.

What color?
  3. Jerrydale

Jerrydale New Member

Sorry Steve. trying to navigate site. I'm better with trucks than computer. Color is blue/green will post pics whan i learn how. Can you tell me what az71 offers compared to reg. 4 by 4 thanks
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard Jerry! The Z71 is like an off road package. I believe it comes with a different shock absorber among other goodies. Congrats on you new truck. I think you will be very happy with it.
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club Jerry!!!
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see pics of your truck...
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  8. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club.

The Z71 package is the off-road package that basically gives you stiffer springs and firmer shocks. If I remember correctly you get different wheels and slightly larger tires.
  9. Jerrydale

Jerrydale New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Be back after thanksgiving.
  10. TRANNY PRO

TRANNY PRO New Member

WELCOME FROM CANADA JERRY, YOU'LL LOVE THE FOLKS HERE.:sign0011: