New to site....

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by IrishChef, Dec 19, 2007.

1. IrishChef

IrishChef New Member

Hi all! I joined a few days ago, and just picked up a '94 Chevy 1500 today. I'm wondering if any of you can provide links to vendors that might be of interest? I'd really appreciate it, I can't seem to find anything specific. Looking forward to learning what I can from you about this rig. Thanks!

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:sign0016: and check out www.gmpartsclub.com and there's tons more just can't think right now.

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the site! Are you looking for performance parts, custom styling, or replacement parts?

4. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

I can give you a laundry list of sites to go to, just tell me what you're looking for.

5. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016:

6. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site and thats a great truck to have :great:

7. IrishChef

IrishChef New Member

OK, sorry, I guess I should have said what I'm looking for....suspension up-grades are my first concern....anything else Suburban specific will be VERY appreciated. Thanks, in advance!!

8. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

You want to go up or down? LOL I hate to be picky, but I dont know anything about the "up" part. :lol:

9. WW_KROIL

WW_KROIL New Member

Hi all and happy holidays to everyone just opened my account yesterday and looking forward to meeting new friends. I just purchased an 07 Sub & HHR (wifes car) after many years of being a loyal truck owner. I miss my truck but do like the ride of my new Sub as does the wife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://home.neo.rr.com/dfrag/2007 HHR LS Wife's a

Some of my Old Trucks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007