New to site....

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by IrishChef, Dec 19, 2007.

1. IrishChef

IrishChef New Member

Hi all! I joined a few days ago, and just picked up a '94 Chevy 1500 today. I'm wondering if any of you can provide links to vendors that might be of interest? I'd really appreciate it, I can't seem to find anything specific. Looking forward to learning what I can from you about this rig. Thanks!
  2. finalday7

finalday7 New Member

:sign0016: and check out www.gmpartsclub.com and there's tons more just can't think right now.
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the site! Are you looking for performance parts, custom styling, or replacement parts?
  4. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

I can give you a laundry list of sites to go to, just tell me what you're looking for.
  5. Davandy

Davandy Moderator

Welcome to the site :sign0016:
  6. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

welcome to the site and thats a great truck to have :great:
  7. IrishChef

IrishChef New Member

OK, sorry, I guess I should have said what I'm looking for....suspension up-grades are my first concern....anything else Suburban specific will be VERY appreciated. Thanks, in advance!!
  8. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

You want to go up or down? LOL I hate to be picky, but I dont know anything about the "up" part. :lol:
  9. WW_KROIL

WW_KROIL New Member

Hi all and happy holidays to everyone just opened my account yesterday and looking forward to meeting new friends. I just purchased an 07 Sub & HHR (wifes car) after many years of being a loyal truck owner. I miss my truck but do like the ride of my new Sub as does the wife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://home.neo.rr.com/dfrag/2007 HHR LS Wife's a

Some of my Old Trucks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2007