1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the boards

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kylemoodie, Apr 2, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. kylemoodie

kylemoodie New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Kyle Moodie from Ripon Wisconsin. I am currently a senior at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, I worked for the last 6 years as a manager at a grocery store and recently started a new job as a Supply Chain Intern for Appleton Papers.

My trucks are as follows:

2011 Silverado Crew Cab Z71, that I just bought about a week ago. Its pretty loaded up, built in electric trailer brakes, review camera, adjustable peddles, parking sensors..all that good stuff
    2006 Sierra Extended Cab Z71 that is currently being prepped for sale. It has a Diablo Sport tune on it, and everything else is pretty much stock. IMG_0260.jpg IMG_0262.jpg 300825_10150408584790519_631161738_n.jpg
  2. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club.
  3. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Both nice looking trucks.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome, Kyle! :great:
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! Sharp looking rides; I especially like the color scheme of one of them :glasses:.
  6. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  7. LBAR1

LBAR1 New Member

Welcome to the club Kyle.
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Kyle, it's great to have you aboard. Both are very sharp trucks. :great: