1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the family!! 2008 GMC Acadia!

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by nabisco_12, Nov 29, 2013.

1. nabisco_12

nabisco_12 Member

Just picked up a 08 acadia appears to be fully loaded and we love it! is there any certin thing that should know about the acadia? Now i want to get some kinda floor mats for up front and back and good suggestions?

thanks guys!!
  2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

nabisco_12,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist if you ever have any general questions or concerns about GM products! We are only a private message away!

Also, I see that you are looking for accessories. Here is the link for GMC accessories, http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/GMC/en-US/Acadia/2013

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts