1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the Family...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by West.TX.08.Sierra, Aug 6, 2008.

1. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I hadn't heard of it but I looked it up on the map. I wasn't too far from you (well as far as Texas goes) yesterday. I spent Sunday night at my new deer lease just south of Paint Rock and got closest you you yesterday when I was in San Angelo and Abeline.
  2. West.TX.08.Sierra

West.TX.08.Sierra New Member

Texas Silverado

That's probably gonna be the "Texas Edition" SLE Silverado. This is your basic SLE package except it has some extra badging on the doors and the tailgate; 20s on the ground, and the tie-down system in the bed. There may be a couple other extras but that is pretty much it.
  3. West.TX.08.Sierra

West.TX.08.Sierra New Member

Yeah...Angelo & Abilene are both about 3 hours from Plains. We're actually somewhat close to your neck of the woods now (Cedar Park). We decided to get away for a little bit and come enjoy some good 'ol humidity out in the hill country.