Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New to the Form

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by alabamaxrebel, Oct 6, 2010.

1. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been an owner of a 2007 Silverado 1500 for a little over a year now and love it. Ive got a few mods. So here goes, 4" Rancho lift, 2" rough country leveling kit, front bull bar, Ranch Hand rear raplacement bumper, custom exhaust w/ no muffler. :) take a look. Would love to have some feedback on what to do next! big blue.jpg

2. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, truck looks good.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!! Great lookin' truck, and I especially like your Rancho SL (kind of partial to them).....you may want to start venturing into the performance arena to move that bad boy around.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site......Sharp Looking Ride....X2 on Installing some Performance Mods.

5. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

I've been looking into a programmer, that's just not my specialty area so I havent purchases on. I want to be able to turn of AFM with the programmer. I just don't know which programmer will be the best.

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'm definitely not an expert on programmers either but I can tell you the Diablo Predator has the option to turn off the AFM (DOD) without having to have a custom tune.

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Nice ride,welcome!

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. X2 on the Diablo.

9. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. Nice ride!

10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club and you have a nice ride!