1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the Forum....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pjmcmorrow, Oct 18, 2012.

1. pjmcmorrow

pjmcmorrow New Member

Hello All,
    I have a 2009 Chevy Tahoe with 24" Rims on it. I have a lot of questions on how to improve this truck. I bought it used and already has a dual aftermarket exhaust that growls really nice. My next items are a CAI and a Throttle Body Spacer. Which tuner should I go with. I see posts about the Diablo but not the model that was used. Also is there anyone in NJ that might be able to guide me in a place to go for custom tuning and parts? I do not know of any places to take my truck, let's say I want to lift it, Where do I go?

Any help would be great

Patrick
    pjmcmorrow@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I know a few... Welcome.. I was in Norwood the other day.. Nice ride.. I'm over in Glen Rock..

We are going to have a Get together at OCC in NY Sunday if you would like to go..

Let me know Glenn
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

Nice truck, when you added the dual exhaust, were you able to keep the spare tire in the original location?

Hey, welcome to the club.
  4. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Nice ride
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Nice looking truck. We have a vendor here that does custom tunes using diablo tuners. He is @06MonteSS send him a PM for more info.
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard...... :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

This times two. And note that the reason you don't see people posting model numbers is that which to use ... varies with one's vehicle type. (Also some Diablosport devices are now end-of-life.)

Welcome!
  8. pjmcmorrow

pjmcmorrow New Member

To be honest the dual exhaust was installed prior to my purchase however the spare tire is in the same location.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Hey I will be in Norwood tonight I'll look for ya...
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the G M T C !