1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the forum

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jbrooks28, Feb 13, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. jbrooks28

jbrooks28 New Member

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and just purchased a 2011 Chevy Silverado. I have owned Chevy's in the past but I just traded in my F150 Supercrew towards my new silverado after finding out that the transmission pump went out. So needless to say after having my first Ford I am glad to be back into a Silverado. Also don't worry that I wont be posting questions without doing the search first like some noobs do. Anyway I am glad to be back. By the way I'm from the South Bend/Notre Dame area.
  2. Sir Koscoe

Sir Koscoe Member

Welcome and glad to have you back on the GM side of things :)
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the club
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome from a Canadian Member..f-150 RIP...:lol:
  6. jbrooks28

jbrooks28 New Member

You said it right RIP F150, that was my second and last Ford I ever buy. Now it's time to work on the Silverado, leveling kit will be the first thing of many to come.
  7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

hey, some people would say that that was the last Ford I'll NEVER buy!!!!
    by the way, I can't wait to get our Silverado levelled either....take care...Brian
  8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. :glasses: