New to the Forum

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by blackpony04, Nov 28, 2008.

1. blackpony04

blackpony04 New Member

Just posting a hello and to say I look forward to learning from you all. I recently bought a 94 Suburban 2WD in Victory Red with a Grey cloth interior but I'm not new to the Chevy Truck family as I previously owned a 99 Chevy Tahoe and a 96 GMC 1500. Dumped the 96 after going through four transmissions in 80,000 miles and downsized the Tahoe to buy a new 2004 Mustang Mach 1 after our older kids got out of school and stopped travelling with us. I am a serious Ford Mustang nut so it seemed like a good idea at the time but I should have kept the Tahoe as 2 of our 3 kids (23, 19, and 11) decided to make us grandparents in the past year so we needed a separate family hauler just to take them anywhere (our other vehicle is a 07 Ford Mustang and I sold the Mach 1 last winter) so here we are. No pix of the Burban but it's in virtually flawless condition after being owned by a couple of old folks who used it to haul a horse trailer around. No rust (which is amazing for being in the Midwest) and the interior is perfect. Anyway, I look forward to perusing the site and thanks for letting me in!

2. bassalive

bassalive Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey man it's good you joined. I have a 99 Tahoe currently and love her dearly. Your Burb will never let a person down their bullet proof. I recently joined myself, and the info I've gathered is great. Anything you want to know about a G.M. is only a click away, it's great.

and again Welcome to the site.

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC

4. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! My neighbor is a Mustang "nut" also, he just came up with a 2007 California Special GT!

7. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome :happy: love seeing more and more people with gms

8. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site,

9. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome aboard!

10. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!