Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new to the Silverado community

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blue n' Pewter, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Blue n' Pewter

Blue n' Pewter New Member

Hey whats going on, my name is Nick and I just bought my first truck yesterday. I'm picking it up today after it's been detailed, it's a pewter 2000 Silverado 4x4, regular cab, short bed, no step side, 4.3L (Can't afford two gas guzzlers)

Anyways, I'm pretty excited to pick up my truck. My dad has a 2002 Silverado 1500HD 4x4 with the 6.0L and the extended cab and it's a sweet truck.

And when I said I can't afford 2 gas guzzlers, I mean I already have a 1991 Z28, otherwise I might have looked for the 5.3L or 6.0L. I got a pretty good deal on the truck though so I'm happy with it. I'll post some pictures of it when I pick it up.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:sign0016:to the site. Glad to see you keep up the family tradition. ;-) Love that color combo.
  3. Blue n' Pewter

Blue n' Pewter New Member

Thanks. Yea my dad was pretty happy for me since we're a GM family. I've owned nothing but 3rd gen Camaros since I could drive.

And I should probably specify. My truck is not blue and pewter. My Z28 is blue and my truck is pewter, just for clarification. :glasses:
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on your new truck and welcome to the site!
  5. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the party and congrats on the new truck. post some pics of it. if you ever need any 3rd gen parts let me know
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2007