1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the Site- Hi from Idaho

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by IdahoChevy91, Sep 10, 2011.

1. IdahoChevy91

IdahoChevy91 Member 100 Posts

im new to the site, just wanted to say hi. Hope to be able to learn something about trucks, as this is my first. Also want to know if anyone else is from Idaho on here, as well as what are some cheap and easy mods I can do to my truck? Thanks
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.
  3. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Start poking about on the site and you'll find the info you are looking for, and have some fun.
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! Cheap and easy mods........Well are you going for looks or performance?
  5. IdahoChevy91

Mainly looks. I have a decent 383 in it right now with a 700r4 so performance wise it's pretty good right now.
  6. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I was born and raised in idaho, moved away after high school in 2003 tho, live in washington now, wherabouts in idaho you from? I grew up in grangeville, about an hour south of lewiston
  7. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! There's definately a lot you can do to your truck for a change in style, course kinda have to figure out what's "cheap and easy"! For me, it's $500 or less. IF that's doable, you've opend up options like nerf bars, lighting, deflectors, etc. Good luck!
  8. IdahoChevy91

Born and raised in Boise, lived here my entire life.
  9. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

nice, only been to boise a few times, i stomped around central/northern idaho growing up
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!......