1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the site

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Brandito, Aug 11, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Brandito

Brandito New Member

Hey guys new to the site and was told to come here by LJmueller. So far I love the site. My name is Brandon and I'm from Minnesota. I am a proud owner of a 2003 Silverado Z71. I got it completely stock just a few weeks ago. So far I've done the following:

• K&N Cold Air Intake
    • BullyDog Triple Dog GT Tuner
    • 2" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    • Premium 20" LTZ factory Chevy Wheels
    Future plans include:
    • Flowmaster Exhaust
    • Leveling Kit
    Let me know if there are any fun cool little things I can do to my truck to make it a little farther away from stock. Here is a picture!!!

[​IMG]
  2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! Nice looking truck.

It may be an illusion created by the picture, but it looks like your truck is level, or even has a slight pre-runner look if the parking space is going downhill from the curb. Are you sure you need a leveling kit?

For a couple of other ideas: maybe tinted windows; and side steps or nerf bars, etc.
  4. Brandito

Brandito New Member

Windows are already tinted and I would like to get some nerf bars. Truck isn't leveled nor has it had any suspension work done to raise it, must be the pic. I got the truck completely stock and have done all the stuff myself!!! Thanks for the input!
  5. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Nice ride!