1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to the Site!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gold00Silvy, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Gold00Silvy

Gold00Silvy New Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and give a little info about my vechiles. I own a 2000 silverado and a 2002 trailblazer. I have slowly been working on my truck and have done a few mods on it, the TB is stock and will more than likely stay that way. For all you TB owners, i already replaced my Fan Clutch, and am currently battling the P0440 code, EVAP small leak. I added some pics but they arent new, i will add newer pics once i get some newer ones. I am in the USAF and currently deployed right now, when i get back to the states i plan to add a flowmaster "lightening style" dual exhaust to the truck and probably convert my headlights to HID. www.vvme.com has the conversion kits for cheap, i will more than likely get the 6k HID kit. I also wanna add "esclade" style gauges from factory performance products, but this will have to wait for now, the kits range from $300 to $400 more than id like to pay. Keep on customizing!!
  2. bassalive

bassalive Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome to the site you'll enjoy yourself here.
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and THANKS for serving in the AIR FORCE! Hope you get home soon and get to enjoy your truck.
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!
  5. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site
  7. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. :sign0016: