1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to this forum been a Chevy man all my life

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Steve in Mo, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Steve in Mo

Steve in Mo New Member

Well I live in Warrenton Mo. which is just west of St. Louis. live on 7 acres and have 15 more down the road. Like to work on old tractors I have two at this point but you never know what may come and go. Present truck is a 95, 3/4 ton with a new transmission. Have pushed snow with it for years where I work. The truck only has 90K miles on it but looks much worse. Have had two other Chevy trucks and a 1964 Corvette Stingray coupe. Know that was a ride!!! I have a problem with the AC on this truck but will have to post my question about that tomorrow. Just in general I am now spring chicken I remember when Rock and Roll was Rock and Roll not his crap rock. I have five grown daughters and to many gradd kids to count. Still married and love my wife don't know why she puts up with me. Like to hunt and fish but don't get to do nearly as much as I would like. Well I think that is enought of a intro. for now I better get back to work. 
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Steve.
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Got any pictures of your trucks or tractors?
  4. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Steve. What kind of tractors do you have? Know anybody that collects & restores old Kubotos '70s vintage...
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome!......