1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to this forum

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bozerama, Dec 11, 2009.

1. bozerama

bozerama New Member

Good day from Canada eh !! just joined and saying hi to all.... just waiting for my sixth shorty a 2010 silverado LT. to arrive cant wait to see a real silver short box...its been a while !! I am planning on lowering the ass end 2 inches asap....tint and tunes airbox exhaust too follow as budget allows.....does anyone have a picture of a 2010 2wd reg cab short box LT in the sheer silver....i have looked high and low....no luck.
    I look forward to contributing as well as learning from all you guys and girls...
    thanks Boz
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

Well you definately have one heck of a toy list going there, that would be an easy $4,000 for me to spend in a day LOL! So this sheer silver color, isn't that just a basic silver or is it color changing or what? :happy:
  7. bozerama

bozerama New Member

ThanksTRPLXL2..Its a bright silver metallic.YEAH ITS BASIC I GUESS ALWAYS LIKED SILVER..haven't seen it on a chevy for i think 10 years???...I HAVE SEEN LOTS OF EXT CABS ON THE LOTS WITH THIS COLOUR BUT NO SHORTYS .....PICS TO COME AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES.....THATS WHY ITS CALLED A "SILVERADO"
    CHEERS
  8. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  9. bozerama

bozerama New Member

Thanks for alll the welcomes....
  10. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club!