1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to this site!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GoFastSam, Nov 8, 2012.

1. GoFastSam

GoFastSam New Member

Hey all! My name is Sam and and I am a 19 yr old from Long Island NY! We are surrounded by water, so I have a never ending passion for performance boating....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI-Lm2npU38&list=UUpu_mjwkJ-dGoLIzxrjRRtg&index=17&feature=plcp

But now that I got my license in July, I have developed a passion for big 'ole trucks! Im talking about the 70's and 80's. I saw a 1983 Suburban in the boatyard where I keep my boat, and I couldnt stop myself from staring at it. Fell in love with it, but it wasn't for sale :( I DO really want a Suburban though, and the 1989 to 1990 Suburbans I absolutely love. I could go on forever about how much I love them.....
    Anyways, just thought i'd intoduce myself, and talk to a few Suburban owners so I can get my questions answered.

Sam

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      80.6 KB
      Views:
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I hope you didn't suffer too much from all the storms up there. Good luck with your quest for a Sub!
  3. GoFastSam

GoFastSam New Member

Thanks!! Im sure I'll feel right at home here. We made it through pretty well! Lost power for a week, but it came back on tonight!
    And thankyou! Just gotta keep looking and doing my research!
  4. Welcome to the club. Awesome boats!
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Sam, it's nice to have you with us. :glasses:
  6. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club
  7. SouthEastBeast

SouthEastBeast New Member

Welcome! I've been passionate about Chevrolet since my early teens too. Had a friend who put Hydralics in his Suburban and I've been customizing Chevys ever since!
  8. GoFastSam

GoFastSam New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
  9. abe1217

abe1217 New Member

Suburban, huh? Boats on the water, boats on the road! High performance no less.

Welcome and my best to you.
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Welcome to the club.......