1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to you & Glad I found you

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by oreagle, Oct 2, 2013.

1. oreagle

oreagle New Member

Howdy..I am new to your forum (a FNG) and very glad to find you.. My wife and I own several GMC's from a 2013 Sierra Denali (BEST TRUCK EVER) and a 2012 Yukon Denali ( The wife's) and an older 2002 Yukon Denali we keep in Hawaii (Big island) when we are there.... I am very retired but still own a Laundromat and a Mini Storage facility in beautiful Oregon.. I do love my GM products even though I have owned a couple of FORD PU's.. Please forgive me..We all make a mistake or two in our lives...
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you never owned a ford it would be harder to appreciate what you have.
    welcome aboard.
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  4. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club! Please post picks of all three, if possible lol
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club
  6. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Member 100 Posts

oreagle.

Welcome! Thank you for being a loyal GM customer. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist with any general question or concerns about GM products.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  7. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

welcome from Canada......hope you enjot the site either from Oregon or Hawaii......:lol:
  8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  9. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  10. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Nicest bunch of folk you'll ever meet and all very helpful. Congratulations on finally seeing the light of true truckdom.