1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New today

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kwken10, Jul 3, 2009.

1. kwken10

kwken10 New Member

Hi everyone, This is kwken10. I found this site and hope to get some answers to my dumb questions about my 2003 suburban. I don't have any real problems but I recently retired and am doing a lot of things that I never had time for. Thanks
  2. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Well I'm sure we can help with any questions that you come up with. Welcome.

-Greg
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on retirement! It's a little hard to get used to, but it grows on you after awhile (I reitred 8 years ago)! Have fun!
  4. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC and welcome to your retirement.

I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful people on this site and there are no stupid questions at all. There's no difference whether you are trying to figure out how to pop out an interior vent or trying to figure out why you have an idle miss - both are problems with answers that help you do what you want to accomplish.
  6. Marty04Sierra

Marty04Sierra New Member

Welcome to the GMTC! Congrats on the retirement, I retired July 08.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  7. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member

Welcome to the forum!
  9. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum from california :)

gmtc ftw
  10. Z71_guy